Friday, July 01, 2005

I love my blog

No it's not a typo. I wrote I love my blog, not dog. I love my dog too, but not in the way you're thinking. Actually, I love everyone's blog. I read Woody's everyday (I never realized that he actually turned into an interesting person. Just kidding Woody.) and check Amy's and Bryan's frequently. Of course, Bryan never updates his, but it is Bryan. I even check Johnny's some times. When he isn't trash talking the Indians, Johnny has some pretty interesting stuff to say too. I'm still a bit sore about his blog after my Halo party, but I'm a big enough person to put the past into the past. I can't help it that his team hept kicking my team's ass. I'll keep hoping for a rematch some day. At least I got to kill Woody lots. :-) Back to the point. Blogging has given me a medium to get back in touch with high school friends that I don't get to see much. Sure, I hate Heather on some levels because she gets to have a dream life jaunting across Europe, but it's a healthy hate. Actually, I'm just mad that I didn't marry Paul myself. I really think it's great that they have an opportunity to hob knob with the Brits. I'm away from the point again. Wait. Do I really have a point? I guess the point is that I'm really glad that I am back in touch with my high school buds. I've learned that Alaina got married (is it just me, or did she get sorta cute? Don't hit me Moe), Woody is starting to get some fame in his corner of Cinnci and Kentucky, Bryan is getting himself some good exposure (other than the illegal kind), and I'm getting exposed to new things to check out (I had no idea that Firefly was any good. Now, I want to see it). I know that no one really reads my blog (except maybe the few people that I have linked on my blog) but I like having a platform to spout off my stupid ideas. Plus, this gives me something to do when my systems at work are down (like now). I feel like I'm rambling, but I really have nothing better to do right now.

2 comments:

Woody! said...

Blogs are good stuff. They give off the illusion that I'm an interesting person.

And that wasn't Mona from high school who commented on here, was it?

Eric Rhodes said...

yeah, it was her.