Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Poker Chips

Well, I'm trying to add a picture to a post for the first time. I hope that it works. The instruction that Blogger.com gives are pretty simple: click on the 'add picture' buttom nect to the spell check button, find you picture, and add it to the post. So, that's what I did and we'll see if it works. The picure is of the poker chips that I ordered on ebay. 500 chips for $50. It's a great price, if the chips are any good. They look nice in the picture, but a few of the negative feedbacks indicate that the sickers may peel off and that they aren't the best quallity chips. There is positive feedback that indicates that they are good chips though, so we'll see. I'm hoping that I get them before this weekend. I'm having people over for a game of Texas Hold'em (of course). Anyone is welcome to join. Just let me know. I'm hoping that my luck is better than it has been in the past. I start out pretty good, but then I get cocky when I start winning. When I get cocky, I tend to get wreckless. Anyway, here goes.......

1 comment:

Eric Rhodes said...

Well, It doesn't seem to be working. I'll try again at home.