Friday, July 22, 2005

Our future house (hopefully)

http://www.herrealliving.com/Property/PropertyDetails.aspx?PropID=2294854

I'm not too sure how to create links on my blog, but if you copy and paste the above address it should take you to pictures of the house that we are trying to get. We need to get a house inspection set up and go through closing still, but we are good to go. It has been a long hard search to find the right place. It seemed like every time we found something, it would go into contract or someone would out bid us. MAJOR frustration. Alas, now the search is over. Hopfully we will be living in Hilliard by September. Ok, so, who wants to help us move? Just kidding. I think I will be hiring movers. I must admit, as much as I like the new house and as much as it fits our family better, I am going to be a little sad to move. We've lived here for over three years and it's mostly been good times. Of course, we are planning on having many more good times in the new place. We will have our annual cookout for an OSU game, I'm sure.

I took a half day off today. We looked at a few places, but finally decided on the one mentioned above. Since I had some extra time in the day, I took Noah to go see Fantastic Four. It was pretty good. I had lowered expectations after reading Woody's blog, so I think that helped. Jessica Alba is hot. The skin tight suit she is in half the movie totally works on her. I like the actor from the Shield that played the Thing (Michael Chickless or something like that) but I think that he plays a plays a better hard ass in the figurative sense. The human torch was probably the most likable character. I thought the ending was a bit weak. It wrapped up a bit too easily. All in All, I liked it. Noah did too.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Woo hoo, congrats! The new house looks great. Love the kitchen, and I'm already jealous of your deck and back yard. You'll be very close to me and Johnny now too! :)