Friday, July 29, 2005

I am bored

I am bored out of my skull. My job is so rutine and mundane that I could do it in my sleep. There are no challenges. There is nothing new. Everyday, the same this over and over and over and over and over....you get the idea. I listen to Howard Stern in the AM to try to pass some time, but the reception here is pretty shitty. This is why I want to start working from home. I will get to spend more time with the family and I will be able to get clear reception on the radio. Plus, I have TVs at home. I can easily do my job while half paying attention to a movie or sporting event. My supreiors are totally dragging their feet in regard to my working from home. They want to make sure that all of the 'systems issues' are taken care of before sending anyone else to work from home. Who needs systems that work? Sorry. I'm done bitching about my job. I just need a change is all.

If anyone was planning on helping us move, I have good news. I have hired 'Two Men and a Truck' to do all of the heavy lifting. I just want to move boxed and stuff like that so that I can save a little money on the movers. Hey, if anyone wants the couch that we haveon our basement, let me know. we are getting rid of it. It is in good shape, but needs a cleaning. I'd even throw in the slip cover that is currently on it if you want. We are also probably getting rid of some old dressers if anyone needs one. Let me know. They will probably go to Good Will if no one takes them.

We had our home inspection yesterday (the buyer of our house inspecting, so I guess it was his inspection). I left work early so that I could pick up Jessica and the kids and the dog. That way they weren't stuck ooutside for three hours. We drove by our new place a few times and also around our future neighborhood. There is a nice looking park just around the corner from us. It should be fun for the kids. Plus, looking at the yards of houses that surround us, it looks like there are alot of kids in the neighborhood. Can you tell I'm excited about moving?

2 comments:

Woody! said...

'Two Men and a Truck' were great. They got me down to Hopkinsville, KY. I don't hold that against them. They were quick and efficient and saved me a lot of back problems.

Anonymous said...

We used them when we last moved too. They were great - the guys were practically running back into the house to get the next item. They even ended up costing us less than they quoted. I think you'll be glad you hired them.