Thursday, July 28, 2005

Do they all need a title?

Not too much new to report today. I had a home inspection on the new house on Tuesday. They are supposed to last three hours or so, but the guy that was doing the inspection as a bit of a talker. Plus he took his time because he didn't want to miss anything. It too over five hours. I felt a little bad because the home owner was sitting outside waiting to get back in his house when we were leaving. It was 95 degrees on Tuesday. We are having our house inspected today. I think that it should go well. There is a leakey faucet in my bathroom and out bathroom fans are loud when you turn them on, but other than that, I think our house is basically in the same condition as when we bought it, if not better. I just hope that they do not find something that will ruin the deal for us. I'm going to be signing the new loan agreement on Tuesday, so we'll be stuck with two houses if something goes wrong with the sale of our current home. I really want to go shopping for the new place. We need a new washer and dryer, a foton for the basement, and some other odds and ends. I will need to get some lattis (the cris-crossed wood stuff) for around the base of our patio. It is currently open which is not the est of things (unless you like little critter living under your patio). I'm sure you're all tired of hearing about my new place, so I'll spare you the details. Oh, another reason why this is the worst weekent to move ever; OSU's opening game is the Saturday we are moving. GREAT!! Well, it is against Miami of Ohio, so hopefully it will be a boring blow out of a game. I'll lose alot of my potention moving help though. It looks like I may be on my own until Sunday.

No comments: