Monday, June 27, 2005

Comic Book clean up

So, today I went through all of my comics and separated ones I want to keep from the ones that I would like to sell. I am probably going to post them all on Ebay in the future, probably after we move, but I thought I would put the word out for Woody and maybe he could point some of his comic book friends my direction. I'm really not too sure how much some of these are worth, but I am willing to deal if I can unload them and make a little dough along the way. Woody, maybe you could give me some advice as to how to sell these. Should I try to group them together or sell them individually? I really only kept my favorites, like Woverine, Spawn, and all of the origional X teams (X-Men, X factor, X Force, ect.) Plus I had some really obscure ones that no one would be interested in (Casper, Archie, wierd stuff like that). I'll probably put them on Ebay too, just to see if I can unload them. I'm a little worried about selling my comics on Ebay. I look at what comics are on sale and it looks like no one is really interested in buying old comics. Same goes with Magic cards. I have a boat load that I could sell, but no one seems interested. Well, here's a list of what I have to offer.

To Sell:

doubles:
Gen 13 #2 Storm Watch #19, 22 Spawn #24, 25, 26, &31 New Men #15 Team 7 #3

Marvel
The Pumisher 2099 #1-7 Doom 2009 #1-8 Ravage 2009 #1-10 Hellstorm, Prince of Lies #1-4 Darkhold, Pages from the Book of Sin # 1-9, 11 Morbius, The Living Vampire #1-12 Ghost Rider #26-41 Ghost Rider & Blaze, Spirits of Vengance #1-13 extra #7 Spiderman 2099 #1-11 Nightstalkers # 1, 3-7, 9, 10 Night Thrasher, Four Control #1-4 (full set) Cable 1 & 2 (two part series) Cable #1-3, 16 Transformers, Generation 2 #1-10, 12 Nomad #1? 2-17 The Ren & Srimpy Show #1-2, 4-8 The Awesome Slapstick! #1-4 X-Men Adventures #1-10 Astonishing X-Men #1-2 Amazing X-Men #1 Dead Pool #1 (different Cover), #1-4 Daredevil, The Man Without Fear #4-5 (special ed.?) Daredevil, The Man Without Fear #307-309 The Silver Surfer and Warlock, Resurrestion #1-4 Sabre Tooth #1 The Secret Defenders #1-4 Bishop #1-2 Avengers West Coast #101 Avengers #360, 363, 368, 369 The Punisher War Journal #45, 47 The Incredible Hulk #400 The Sensation She Hulk #50 Iron Man #290Fantastic Four #375 Silver Surfer #75 Morbuis Revisited #2 Night Thrasher #1 X-Men Unlimited #1 Generation next #1 Justice, Four Balance #1,2 Generation X #3 Factor X #1 x Man #1 Weapon X #1 X-Men Alpha #1 Gambit Xternals #1,2 X-Men Prime #1 Midnight Sons Unlimited #1 X-calibre #1 X-Men, The early Years #9 The Age of Apocalypse: The chosen #1

DC
Robin III 1-6 Batman 190

Image
Hellshock #1-4 Backlash #1-10 NewMen #1-15 Cyber Force #1-3 Doom's IV #1-4 Supreme #1-3 The Kindred # 1-4 Brigade #1-3 Brigade, Blood Brothers #1 Savage Dragon #1-3 Shadow Hawk #1-4 Shadow Hawk II #1-2 Pitt #1-6 The Maxx #1, 2, 4 Youngblood #0-4 WildCats #1-4 WildCats Trilogy #1 WildCats #1?? Splitting Image #1-2 Wildstorm rising #1 DeathBlow #1 Tribe # 1BloodShot #1 WildStorm Rarities #1 Team One Stormwatch #1 The Savage Dragon vs. the Savage Megaton Man #1 Deathmate #1 BlackFlag #1 WildStar #1,2 YoungBlood Strikefile #1 Troll Halloween Special #1 War Child #1 Grifter #1 (two of them) Grifter, One Shot #1 Shaman's Tear #1 Darker Image #1 BloodStrike #1 Wildstorm Rising #2 Extreme Sacrifice #2

Dark Horse
The Mask Strikes Back # 1,2

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Tough call how to sell them. I've only sold comics on eBay once, and that was a two-issue mini-series that I marketed towards fans of the Lost TV show. (The comics showed up on several episodes.)

First off, don't discard the Casper and Archie ones, there are people out there who will buy them if the price is right.

Second, you'll probably want to group them if you don't mind the extra work. Selling your collection as a whole is the easiest, but it would probably not get you as much since individual issues would get lost in the mass.

Try to keep the crossovers together if you can. It'll be hard because that might mean creating a hole in a title's run.

Let me know what you decide, I'll see if I can help you get your link out there.