Monday, June 13, 2005

'Comedy' hour

My Blonde Moment: Once, when ordering food from Mark Pi's DRIVE THRU WINDOW, I asked for 'Almond Bonless Chicken TO GO'. I shook my head at my stupidity only to have my blonde moment punctuated by a Chinease woman's voice over the intercom say, "You're at the drive thru window, are you SURE you want this to go?" Not much you can say to something like that. I just scrunched down into my seat, got my food, and left as quickly as possible.

What I think is unfair: Why do big and tall people have to pay more for their clothes? I understand that a double or triple extra lage shirt uses up more material, but doesn't a medium use up more material than a small? It's unfail that bigger people have to pay more because of their size. 'Little people' (midgets if you prefir) don't get refunds for buying their smaller clothes, so why should bigger people be charged extra? In my mind, the only fair way to sell clothing is all the same price, or on a sliding scale. I'd be happier paying $5 more for my shirt if the guy that wears a large had to pay $3 more for his.

Something to think about: If you are a woman, it is perfectly OK to have any size or shape of boobies. Guys don't care. We just are happy that you have them and hope to have a chance to see them. As Ron White once said, "If you've seen one boob, you pretty much want to see them all." Personally, I enjoy big bobbies as much as I enjoy small boobies. To be perfectly honest, they are just an appetizer to get you ready for the main course. Now if you are a man, Mr. Happy had better not be laughable in size. I'm not saying that you need to come at a woman with a butternut squash between your legs, but if a woman has to conduct a search to find your member, chances are this will be the last time this woman searches. I'm not trying to say that women are petty and would dump a man for being small down below. I am just trying to illustrate that small boobie on a woman aren't nearly as bad a a tiny tot on a man.

Question of the day: If girls that go to Catholic or Christian schools are supposed to be all good and chaste, why do they dress them up in those hot little outfits? Now, before you call me a pervert for making this observation, ask yourself this: Do you think there is a stripper alive that doesn't have a school girl outfit in her on stage wardrobe?

1 comment:

Woody! said...

Drive-Thru Lady: I'm glad you mentioned it was to go, because our Drive-Thru Lane now takes you directly into the restaurant.

Here's your sign.