Sunday, June 12, 2005

Children and poker

In case you don't know, three year olds and poker do not mix. Am I a bad dad because I'm letting him play poker with me? Teach him young, that's what I always say. Basically, he's just throwing chips in and telling everyone what every card is on the table. The eleving year old is a little better. I need more friends.

Jess and I went looking at some houses in Hilliard. Nothing too great. Some nice places, but nothing that will work for us. It was amazing, one of the houses we looked at had an open house and it was a huge pig mess. Dirty dirty! If you are trying to sell your house, at least pick up your dirty clothes and spots equipment off of the basement floor. Just a time from me to you. We need someone to buy our house if anyone is looking. We have a great realtor if anyone needs one.

I really have no expectation that anyone will read this. I know I wouldn't if I weren't me. I just write this crap to pass the time a bit. If you do read this, I hope you enjoy.

No comments: