Sunday, July 01, 2007

Garden Before and After and Pansy Final





Not much to post today, so I thought I would post a few pictures. I took a picture of my garden a while back and another one today. You can see that most of the plants have gone crazy. There is also a picture of that pansy I was posting about from time to time. Lame, I know, but I have lots of time on my hands. The last picture is of a cucumber and yellow squash out of the garden. I am looking forward to eating them. We picked enough green beans of a meal too. YUM! I just hope that the tomatoes start turning red soon. They are the whole reason that I grown veggies. Home grown tomatoes are the best.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your garden is looking very good. Just think what it will look like when you get back from your trip.