Monday, July 16, 2007

I'm not Rinnert

If you check out Rinnert's site, you can see some pretty cool pictures. One of these days I need to look through all of them. Anyway, since I own a camera, I figure I should use it right? The problem is that I own a crappy digital camera and the zoom sucks. Actually, I have two cameras. One is a DVD camera and also takes stills and the other is a normal digital camera. Well, the two pictures here are with my non-DVD camera. I like it because it is small and easy to use. The problem is, when you zoom, you can't move at all or the picture blurs. These pictures are the best that I tried to take of these two butterflies in my back yard. The white one had blue on the inside of it's wings, but it wouldn't hold still with it's wings open. It was about the size of a dime, so I had to get really close. You can see from my Flickr page that some of my pictures aren't too great. Probably because of the fact that I don't really know how to use the camera correctly. If the light settings are off, there can be a lot of glare. The beach pictures are the most obvious example of this.




4 comments:

Bryan said...

"I'm not Rinnert"

But don't you want to be?

Eric Rhodes said...

um, no.

Bryan said...

Bah, whatever.

Eric Rhodes said...

I try not to let my aspirations get so high.