Friday, July 13, 2007

I'm Baaaaack

We arrived in Columbus at 5:50 am this morning. The flight was pretty miserable withAlydia not wanting to sleep. It wasn't too bad though. All in all the trip was pretty good. Some low points, but mostly a good time. I will go into details as the week goes on, including pictures and commentary about Lego Land, Disneyland, California Adventures, the beach, and other general happenings. I am pretty beat today, so the plan is to relax and recover from vacation. I think I will take the boys to see Transformers today and Jess and I might go see Harry Potter tomorrow. So, I should be chalk full posts in the next coming days. Also, be sure to check my Flickr site for pictures. I had to go through and delete some pictures from the memory card (like blury pics and similar pics) because I took so many (over 200). So, more later.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Isn't that true. You always need to rest up after a vacation don't you . . .