Monday, July 02, 2007

Last Post For Awhile

Well, we are leaving for California on Thursday. I don't own a laptop and am not sure if I will have any computer access, so this is going to be the last post for a while. We get back on the 13th at the butt crack of dawn (like 6:00 am). We should all be pretty wiped out, since we will have a week chalk full of activities. Lego Land, Disney, the beach, and family gatherings... should be fun. I'll be sure to take plenty of pictures to share. Now, I'm not going to be as organized as Mona was with her European escapade, but we do have a list of things to pack and times that we need to be places. I'm going to be taking my IPod as my main source of entertainment in our down time. I have all of the last season of Lost to watch. I'm also going to take an old Game Boy with Tetris. I love that game. We also have a portable DVD player for the kids to watch in the car and on the plane. I feel a little nervous taking all this high dollar stuff on a trip out of state. If forget something in Cali, it will be harder to retrieve than if I forgot something at my parent's house a few hours away. I just hope that I will be able to survive a week without my Xbox and computer. I do like my high tech toys. I'll be off for the next two days, so hopefully I will be able to get in a good zombie killin' fix. I don't know how I'm going to go back to work after being off for 12 days. It is going to be tough dragging myself out of bed. Well, I guess I will be back online in a few weeks. Be sure to check back for trip updates and pictures.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have fun, Eric!!! I look forward to hearing about your travels once you get back!

Anonymous said...

Have a wonderful trip!

Woody! said...

Have a good trip. Willamette Mall will miss you.

Woody! said...

Aren't you supposed to be on vacation? Why do I keep seeing you on Xbox Live?

Eric Rhodes said...

Didn't leave until Last week Thursday. I had Tuesday and Wednesday off, so I killed me some zombies.