Friday, May 30, 2008

Going to try Poker again

I am hosting another card game tonight. I've been on a run of horrible luck lately. I took a few weeks off to try to get my head straight. I was starting to sit at the table expecting to lose. That usually means that I am going to lose. The lasst few times I've played haven't been too bad. I've played well and only lost due to bad luck. Plus, I usually play to have fun more than to win. That means I am a little more wreckless. I am going to try to keep my head tonight and play smart. I need to start recouping some of my losses over the last few months.

4 comments:

Eric Rhodes said...

Won $57 YIPPIE!!!

Mona said...

Awesome!!! Good job on winning! I think I would be horrible at poker. I would always assume I was going to lose.

Betsy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Betsy said...

I can't spell... Let's try this again.

I'd be horrible at poker because I'd be like "look-y at what I have and you don't!" There is no hope of a poker face with me.

Congrats!