Thursday, May 08, 2008

OSU Tickets

Ohio State found a new way to insure sell outs and stick it to us OSU Alumni. There is a new way that they are distributing tickets to alumni. I guess it may be a little better in some ways. Instead of getting stuck with tickets based on how much you donate to the university, all alumni get put into a lottery for all the games. The tickets are then selected randomly. So, instead of getting the crappy first game like usual, I could get Michigan tickets. The down side is, the choice to NOT get tickets because of the crappy game is eliminated. If I get a crappy game, I am stuck with the tickets. I guess I am going to start getting tickets again. If they are for a crappy game, I know some people that I can tail gate with, get some beers into me, and still have a good time.

There was an OSU football "inside the practice" thing on ESPN. Exciting stuff. 18 out of the 22 returning starters are back for a final season together. One last shot at a National Title, I guess. Let's just hope that they don't make it to the game only to lose again to an SEC team. I don't think I could handle that. "We're #2! Again!!!" not a chant I want to be a part of.

No comments: