Friday, May 23, 2008

Almost Party Time

It's hard to believe that, in two days, my little Ally is going to be turning three. It's true when they say that kids grow up too fast. Sure, it will be nice when she is five and gets to go to school, but for now I am more than happy to have her be a little gorl for as long as possible. She is so sweet (most of the time). Tomorrow, we are having a little party. Friends are welcome to pop over. Unfortunately, most of my readers live hours away from me. Still, if anyone feels like popping in, we are kicking things off tomorrow at 4:00 (Saturday). We will have:

Tony Paco's hot dogs
Burgers
Chips
German Potatoe salad
fruit salad
veggie salad
sourkraut balls
dips
cake
drinks (of course)

I am guessing that there will be too much food, since that is how we Rhodes folk roll. YUMMY!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Darn - I checked your blog 1 day too late. Us Schultz's are always up for some b-day cake and such!!!