Friday, May 16, 2008

Wii Fun

I have been playing Super Mario Galaxy lately. It is a load of fun. It is like the classic Super Mario games in that you have to save the Princess from Bowser by going through different levels and defeating different 'bosses' at the end. Actually, sometimes you need to complete difficult tasks. The setting is different though, in that you need to go through galaxies instead of the traditional levels. Each level is a different planet in the galaxy or the galaxy itself. Jessica is playing it too. She is irritated that I am further along in the game than she is. She is stuch on a level that you have to cross floors that move and have holes in it. The floor moves away from your goal, so you need to move fast to jump all the holes (different shaped holes). It is pretty rough.

I am also pretty good and Mario Carts Wii. I think I mentioned it before. I now have almost all of the races completed and have a gold cup on all but two levels. The hardest race for me to beat was the Rainbow Road. I kept falling off. I want to take my skills online and see how I measure up.

No comments: