Thursday, May 22, 2008

Busy Day

Yesterday, Jessica took the day off so that we could do things to get ready for Alydia's party this Saturday. I was a busy fella. We went shopping in the morning and then I went to work on projects around the house. I mowed the grass, sprayed the grass with some weed killer, dug up the garden, and completed a border around the flower bed in the back yard. It took me a while and was bery tiring. Still, I always feel good when I get a lot of work done. You would think that I would try to get more things done, but it doesn't happen. We still need to clean the house and get the food ready, but mostly we should be ready to go for Saturday.

If anyone wants to come to the party Saturday, feel free. We are kicking off at 4:00.

1 comment:

Mona said...

Hope it's a fun party!!