Saturday, September 22, 2007

I Hate The Big Ten Network

I have mentioned that I hate the Big Ten Network. I just wanted to say it again. Instead of watching Big Ten games on the networks all day, I have to watch games that I don't really care about. Like, some Florida team against Kentucky. SNORE!! Oh, there is also Kent St vs Akron. SNORE!!!

I also hate Time Warner Cable for not picking up the Big Ten Network. They don't want to pay the extra money it would take to carry the channel. It would only be a buck or two per customer if they were to pick up the Big Ten Network. I would pay it.

On a side note, OSU just scored against Northwestern, two minutes into the game. GO BUCKS

2 comments:

Eric Rhodes said...

This game is going to be a SNORE too. OSU just scored again. 14-0 Buckeyes, five minutes into the game.

Woody! said...

Time Warner sucks ass.