Sunday, September 16, 2007

Finally looking Top ten

Ohio State looked pretty good yesterday against Washington. The final score was 33-14. It should have ended 27-7, but Washington's offense scored in the final minutes agains the Buckeyes' second string defense. The first half was a little slow, with Washington taking a 7-3 lead on a last mintue TD pass, but Ohio State was running the ball and moving pretty well. It wasn't until the second half that the Offense took over, scoring 24 points. The last OSU touchdown was a simple run play that broke open into a touchdown. I don't think they were trying to score, it just happened. It was one of those things that, the player still wants to make a play, even if the game is basically over. Still, this has been the first game where OSU appears to deserve their top ten status.

Side note #1 - Notre Dame is terrible this year. Being my second favorite team, I must say I get a chuckle out of this. All of the ass kissing thrown at ND's direction irritates me and now they suck. I think it is hilarious. M*ch*g*n killed them 38-0.

Side note #2 - Cleveland is leading Cincinnati 13-7. I need to rub this in on Woody now because I doubt it will last the whole game.

No comments: