Friday, September 14, 2007

Bioshock

I have been a little bored with my Xbox games lately, so I went out and bought Bioshock. Actually, I traded some games for it. I got rid of Oblivion, NCAA 07, and Crackdown. I would keep playing Dead Rising, but my disk got scratched somehow. Anyway, I needed something other than NCAA 08 and my poker game to occupy my Xboxing hours. At least until Halo 3 comes out. The guy as Game Stop said that Boishock was fun. I haven't had the time to play it yet, but it looks pretty cool. It seems like it will play like Prey, where you need to use things in your environment to get through the game. From what I've read, you get taken down to an underwater city full of genius scientists who have run amuck. Or, their experiments have gone amuck. My guess is that you need to go around and stop thes scientists and their experiments. After I start playing, I will update you and let you know how things pan out. I may get held up once Halo 3 comes out. I just needed something to get my FPS groove on.

No comments: