Friday, September 21, 2007

Big Ten Kicks Off

Ohio state has it's Big Ten opener tomorrow. They take on the Northwestern Mildcats. It should be a W for the Buckeyes, since Northwestern is having an off year. You never know though. Once the Big Ten season kicks off, all bets are off. Depending on which OSU offense shows up, it can always be a close game. If the Buckeyes stay on track with their balanced offense, they should win them all, up until the first big test of the year against Penn State followed by another big test against Wisconsin. An 8-0 start sounds great to me. A perfect season sounds even better, but I don't know that I would want to be in the title game against LSU or USC after last year's beat down by Florida. One thing at a time though.

In other games, Penn State is getting their crack against M*ch*g*n this weekend. This is usually a game I try to watch, since both teams are traditionally Big Ten power houses. However, with the Wolverweenies bad start, this game has lost some of its luster. I may switch my picture in picture from the UM v Penn St. game and the LSU v South Carolina game. I have to admit that I like LSU. They are my favorite team (after OSU) to use on NCAA 08. Still, I'd rather see LSU lose this one so that OSU can move up in the rankings. One thing at a time though, eh?

GO BUCKS!!

No comments: