Monday, September 24, 2007

Big Boobs Do Not A Hooters Girl Make

Jessica and the kids went to King's Island with my mom and cousin Carrie yesterday. Honestly, it was nice having the house all to my self. I had to work, but it was a nice, quiet setting for a change. Anyway, since they were gone, I had to fend for myself for dinner. I decided to go to the new Hooters down the road for some chicken wings. Now, before you call me a perv or a womanizer for going to Hooters, just know that I genuinely LOVE the wings there. They are meatier than BW3's and I like the hot sauce alot. So, I went, got a beer, and snacked on some yummy grub. Now, if you don't know, all of the servers there are women and they all dress in short-shorts and tight tops with their boobies popping out. I had never been to the new Hooters just down the road from me, but I had been to the other two in Columbus. The girls are all pretty, but there are some that just should not try to squeeze themselves into those Hooters outfits. Now, I know that I am not attractive or in shape and if I were to try to wear one of those Hooters outfits, people would run. That's my point though. I would NOT subject people to the site of me in a Hooters outfit. The women at the Hooters weren't run away bad, but some of the girls should reconsider the Hooters Girl look. They may think, "But I have Big Boobs." Yes, but you weigh 185. All in all, my meal was very yummy and the girls were all nice and attractive. There were just one or two that made me wonder if they had a mirror at home.

Ladies, I am sorry if the previous post offends you. I love all women: short, tall, skinny, chubby, white, black, Asian, Latina, Arabic, red heads, blondes, brunettes, young (not TOO young), old (not TOO old), you name it. I am in no way advocating that all women should be skinny with big boobs. You are all beautiful. To explain my point in a different way: would you like to see me at a Chippindales male review? No, you wouldn't. That's why I would never work as a male stripper.

As a side note, OSU won BIG and Cleveland Browns lost by 2. The Indians won their division though. Go Tribe!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're hilarious, Eric. Oh, and some girls weight 185 pounds and look just fine because they are almost 6 feet tall. I won't name any names, but you know someone like that. :)

Eric Rhodes said...

Yes, I am referring to the 5'2 girls that weigh 185. Tall women are HOT. I won't name any names either, but I know this one girl that is almost 6'..... so sexy. ;)

Anonymous said...

LOL...you're funny. :)