Thursday, September 20, 2007

A Few More Things

1. My Bowling League starts tonight. Thursday is now the greatest day of the week again. I get to go out of the house, hang with the boys, and blow off some steam. There is also a Thursday night poker game right across the street from the bowling alley. Total guys night out package. There are strip clubs all over the place in the area if I want to try for the trifecta (kidding). I love the family, but a night out is exactly what I need sometimes. Hopfully, I can keep my average around 190's this year. I think it would be too much to ask for a 200 average.

2. I think I mentioned this before, but Dark Angel (season 2) was a farm for Battlestar Galactica. Gaeda, Duala, and Chief Tyrol all had bit parts. Dark Angel isn't the best show in the world, but it is a fun watch.

3. Smallville season 6 is out on DVD now. I went out and bought it on Tuesday. Smallville is a show that just keeps getting better and better. I won't go into it too much, in case you haven't seen the show, but I will say it is worth the watch. They are making Lana Lang Smallville's rollercoaster. Everyone gets a ride. Also, they introduce the beginnings of the Lustice League of America. The Green Arrow, Cyborg, Aquaman, and Flash team up with Clark to foil one of Lex Luthor's schemes. It was a pretty good episode.

4 comments:

Tina Boyer said...

I hope you bowl nothing but strikes! Have fun. Amy

Eric Rhodes said...

Amy, I'm good, but I'm not THAT good. The best I have done is 11 strikes in one game. (the most you can get is 12) I always have fun though.

Eric Rhodes said...

I rolled a 596 series: a 230 something, a 170, and a 200. I just hope that I can keep up the 198 average the whole season.

Mona said...

YAY for bowling! Hope you have a very manly night out.