Friday, April 13, 2007

Sorry for the late notice

I know this is a little late to tell you all, but QFM 96 (a local radio station) is having a presale of Rush tickets today starting at 9:00 AM. Apparently you go to ticketmaster.com and use a pre-sale password of 'Farcry' to get your tickets early. I am going to be all over that. I had planned on buying them tomorrow, but if I get them early, I have a better chance to get better seats.

As a side note, it is getting to the time when I need to start thinking about when to plan our summer cookout. I'm thinking either June or July. Possibly August. I know, I am SO specific. Actually, since we are going to California in July, June or August may be the best bet. I'm sure I will have a better idea as the dates approach, but wanted to plant the idea in your heads.

Sorry. Not much content today. I feel pretty tapped out lately.

2 comments:

Eric Rhodes said...

I just got my tickets. I'm not in the front row, but I think my seats are right in the middle of the stage area. Just a ways back. Still, I am in the lower pavillion. SWEET!!! I have to say that I HATE Ticket Master. The tickets are advertised as $51 a piece, but the total cost after fees and charges was $140. It's a TOTAL monopoly.

Anonymous said...

I will be on my vacation in Europe until June 15th. So, late June or August should be OK for me. Hopefully I can make it this time!!!!