Thursday, April 26, 2007

Rain Rain Go Away

It has been raining here for the past few days. Great for the stuff I planted and am trying to grow, but terrible for the fact that I cannot mow the grass. I was going mow the grass on Sunday, but the bush I dug up kicked my ass. I was then going to mow Monday, but some family stuff came up and I couldn't get to it. Now, it is Thursday and my yard looks like a jungle. At least it does in the back. It is going to be rough going getting it mowed. I probably won't be able to get to it until this coming Monday and that is only if the rain lets up. I know 'April showers bring May Flowers' but enough it enough already! This weekend is an open house at the local landscaping place. They have TONS of flowers and plants. I'm not too sure how much I am going to get and when I would have time to plan anything. We need to go up to Toledo this weekend for family stuff. Nothing fun. I will probably need to take a weekend off soon to catch up. Either that or see if my mom can come down to watch the kids when I'm off. I'll be sure to take some pictures of the finished product.

Sorry I am a little obsessed about gardening this week. I really like Spring time when everything is growing and new. It just sucks that there was a freeze after the trees and bushes started blooming. It zapped all the flowers.

No comments: