Thursday, December 27, 2007

Go Colts!

I don't say that just because the Colts have been my 'play offs' team in the past few years(the team I root for in the play offs, since Cleveland is never there), I say that because the Browns need a Colts win to make the play offs this year. I am not sure how it all works out, but if both Cleveland and Tennesse win this weekend, the Titans go to the play offs, but if they both lose (or if just Tennesee loses) Cleveland will go to the play offs. Weird, huh? I don't really know how that math works out. Anyway, we Cleveland fans need Indianapolis to start Peyton and the rest of the first team offense for at least a half, so that they can build a lead, win the game, and bump the Browns into the post season for the first time since........ I can't remember. I am feeling a little doubtful about Cleveland's chances, after blowing their chance to clinch a play off spot by losing to Cincinnati last week. What the hell was up with that? Anderson threw back to back interceptions that lead to Bengals TDs in the last minute of the first half. TAKE A FUCKING KNEE ALREADY!!! It was really terrible. All I can say is, if the Bungles (oops) Bengals lost that game (which they almost did) they should have all returned their salaries and wrote the city of Cincinnati a letter of apology. Anderson should do the same for Cleveland, since he basically blew the play offs with his piss poor performance. I think he threw four interceptions in all: two leading to Cincinnati points and the other two halting Cleveland scoring drives. They definaltely looked like the Cleveland Clowns of years past.

No comments: