Thursday, December 13, 2007

December DVDs = Me Spending Lots of $$

Ah, the Christmas season. Time for lights, family, food, and mass DVD releases of summer movies. This is always an expensive time of year for me. So far, I have bought the following:

Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix - I saw this in the theater, but these movies are all so good. If you have never seen them or read the books, get out of your hole. The stories are really good.

Pirates of the Carribean At Worlds End - The third enstallment of this movie franchise. I also saw this in the theater, but I had the kids with me, so I was distracted and missed alot. It is a good movie, but the first one is better. Kiera Knightly is hot, but she needs to eat something. WAY too skinny.

Bourne Ultimatum - Another third movie. This is a really fun spy-type film. Matt Damon is a pretty good actor. He definately has made better movie choices (after Good Will Hunting) than Ben Afleck has.

Lost: Season 3 - I don't know why I watch this show. It is so frustrating to me. Every question that is answered poses new questions. I guess it is a show that I love to hate and hate to love. there is supposed to be alot of extra content on the DVDs, so hopfully I will get a few answers.

Next Tuesday: THE SIMPSONS MOVIE!!! I have not seen it yet. Yes, I am that guy. I wanted to, but having three kids restricts the amount of time you get to go see movies.

I think Jessica and I might go see I Am Legend this Friday. It looks like a pretty good film. I like Will Smith as an actor. The story looks like it may be like a Night of the Living Dead or 28 Days Later type film, where the majority of the people are infected and there is only one survivor. Still, it looks like there will be some originality in this film.

No comments: