Friday, December 21, 2007

Christmas Rant

I hate wrapping presents. Actually, truth be told, I SUCK at wrapping pictures. However, year after year I seem to get stuck with wrapping duties. I guess I don't mind, but I get very frustrated with the task. Not the easy square angle boxed items so much, but the weird kid toys that come in a container with a round side, a cut off corner, and weird angles. I hate those. The problem is, every damn toy out there is contained in a weirdly shaped box. The probability of a neatly wrapped toy is next to nothing. Honestly, some of the gifts I have wrapped look like they were wrapped by a two year old. I doubt that the kids will care though, they are just going to rip it all of in a few days. Still, any toy manufatcurers out there reading this post: USE SQUARE BOXES FOR FUCK SAKE!!!!!

No comments: