Sunday, December 16, 2007

Fuck you Nintendo. Fuck you and the Wii you rode in on!

I may have mentioned previously that Jessica and I have been looking for a Nintendo Wii for the kids for Christmas. Ok, Ok.... it is for us too, but mostly for the kids. Well, the Nintendo Wii is about as easy to find as a VD-free hooker in the ghetto. No, scratch that. A VD-free hooker is probably easier to find (not that I would look for one of those). Needless to say, the search has been frustrating. The reason for this is because Nintendo has been holding back production to keep demand high. This has created a Cabbage Patch Kid type frenzy when it comes to finding a Wii. I went to a Game Stop a while back and there was a line foe a Wii just because there was a delivery coming in that MIGHT have a Wii included. There were none. Anyway, yesterday, I found out that both Best Buy and Target were supposed to have Wii's available. So, I got up at 7:00 thinking I would get to Best Buy before they opened. I did, behind about 100 other people that got up earlier. So, I went to Target. There was no line, but when I got to the door an employee said they passed out tickets for the Wii at 7:00. I tried another Target and was told they passed out tickets for the Wii 15 minutes before I got there. If I would have went there first, I would have gotten a ticket and a Wii. Seeing as how this is the second time that I have checked multiple stores for a Wii, I have decided to call it quits. If Nintendo doesn't see fit to provide enough Wii's for the hundreds of people that want one for their families, I say, "Fuck you Nintendo!!" I have my Xbox and have had hours of fun with it and will have hours more to come. If I happen to see a Wii in the future, I will pick one up, but I am no longer going to actively search. It's not that important to me. Besides, we have already bought the kids enough stuff for Christmas.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow...that's annoying! I agree with you. F-you Nintendo!

Anonymous said...

I was able to get a Wii Console by signing up for the Amazon SMS alert. Even that was a fight - their shopping system totally sucks dealing with this kind of affair. Now I am trying to get the Wii Fit, however, the Amazon route is not working for me as the item keeps dissappearing from my shopping cart. I wholeheartedly say FU to Nintendo for creating a goldmine for eBay and Craigslist losers and distancing themseleves from real users.

Anonymous said...

I have a wii if you want to buy email me at temporary82@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

seriously don't buy a wii there worthless unless your kids are under the age of 6, there just a gimmic

Anonymous said...

Yes indeed, in some moments I can bruit about that I acquiesce in with you, but you may be inasmuch as other options.
to the article there is still a definitely as you did in the go over like a lead balloon a fall in love with efflux of this beg www.google.com/ie?as_q=microsoft windows xp professional corporate sp2 iso+genuine ?
I noticed the catch-phrase you have in the offing not used. Or you profit by the dreary methods of helping of the resource. I take a week and do necheg

Anonymous said...

Flash games are better than Wii games. That's a give.