Friday, August 24, 2007

TV on DVD to get

It's going to be an expensive next few months for me in the TV on DVD department. I am such a DVD whore and junkie. I already own several seasons of several different shows. Here's what is coming out soon (according to several different sites):

- Charmed, season 8 - The final season of hot witches. To make it hotter, they add two blonde witches to the show that are almost as hot as the Charmed Ones. I know it is kind of a chick show, but I like it. The stories are good and the women are often partially clothed. Out 09/11

- Lost, season 3 - The show I hate to love. It is SO frustrating, but SO addictive all in one. I have all of the shows from this season on ITunes, but it isn't the same watching the show on my Ipod when I have a 42'' flat screen HDTV. Out 12/11

- BSG,season 3 - I hope they do this as a one shot deal. It irritated me that they released season two in two parts. I guess it was good to get 2.0 earlier than if we had to wait for the whole season, but it seemed like a ploy to jack up the price. Out 09/03 in the UK. I could not find a USA release date.

- Smallville, season 6 - Seaon 5 ended on suck a cliff hanger. I wish I would have DVRed season 6, but I forgot until about half way into the season. I didn't want to start watching and find out later that I missed a few shows. Out 9/18

The Sopranos, season 6 part 2 - I heard that the final season was weak, but I need to know what happened to the family. Who got wacked? Who got pinched? Who got pinched and then wacked? Out 10/23

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! I never saw season 8 of Charmed. Maybe this fall I can find some reruns during Emma's nap time or bed time. Hmmm then again I can always set my VCR or rent them. I think I need to catch up on my Charmed. I agree Lost is the show I love to hate also.

Eric Rhodes said...

Season 8 of Charmed was pretty good. It was a good ending to the show.