Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Sorry. I'm Lazy

Ok, not really, I just haven't been able to post much. I was off Sat and Sun, then had to go into the office Mon, and was off again Tue and Wed. I know.... rough week. I think I am going to take tomorrow off too.

As a side note, today was Gabriel's first day of school. he was SO excited and SO cute getting on the bus. I'm SO proud of my little boy. This is why people have kids. Yes, it is rough and hard work, but rewards like this are great.

Another side note, my job seems to think I am worth while. all of the work from home peeps actually. I got a new IBM desktop and new 19 inch flat screen monitors. They ROCK. I can totally see what I'm doing now.

We also bought a new couch today. The old one is falling apart and the new one is a pull out bed. Since my parents visit alot, I thought it would be nice for them. I got the upgraded matress. It is actually a sectional, with a couch and a chaise (sp?) lounge attatched. It shoudl fit well in our living room. we also got a coffee table that has four stools/ottomans stored underneith (imagine a Trivial Pursuit dick and pie pieces). It will provide more seeting when necessary.

That's all for now. Back this weekend.

No comments: