Saturday, August 11, 2007

Don't Fuck With My Bowling!!!

I almost got nasty with someone last night. I was one more drink away from starting a confrontation. I hate confrontations though. I am a very passive person when it comes to arguements and heated situations. Last night could have been bad. There are very few things that I take very seriously:

1. Don't fuck with my family. If anyone were to do anything to my family, well, let's just say that I have a 38 in my closet and am a pretty good shot.

2. Don't Fuck with my friends. If anyone tries to start something with one of my boys, I totally have his back. (female friends too)

3. Don't be an asshole at the poker table. If I am in the zone and winning, I get pretty quiet and a little intense. I think that is enough to get into people's heads. I see no need to talk trash or be ignorant to throw people off their games. So, if someone is being an ass, I ignore them and remember never to play with them again. (My IPod works well for tuning them out.)

4. Don't fuck with my bowling game. There are few sports that I play and take seriously. I like playing most sports, but if I lose badly, I can brush it off. Bowling is one, however, that I take VERY seriously. Yes, I drink beer while bowling and think it is alot of fun, but if something happens that thows my game, I get PISSED. For example, if I am getting ready to roll and the person next to me jumps up and goes before me, I might suggest that, next time, they may want to wait their turn.

Last night was Jessica's work 'picnic' and it was at a local bowling ally. We went for the free food and free bowling. I didn't really want to bowl at first because there were a bunch of kids running around (their parents seemed to be ignoring them) and I hate bowling next to kids that have no concept of waiting their turn. After a while, I did start bowling because Jessica and the kids were having fun and I wanted to join them (I guess I was being a bit of a stick-in-the-mud). Then, some woman a few lanes down thought it would be great to blow a loud fucking whistle non-stop, thus, fucking with my bowling. Since I was pretty much screwing around, I ignored her. Believe me, I wanted to rip that thing from her and shove it up her ass, but I refrained (it was Jessica's co-workers after all. Did I mention that I take bowling seriously?). Then it happened. A drunk ass, bumbling mother FUCKER stumbled down into the bowling area and spilled his fucking drink on me. Thus, fucking up my $60 bowling shoes and fucking with my bowling. Now, THIS is the prick that almost got his ass kicked. I am a non-violent person by nature. Hurting someone would make me feel guilty. I almost made an exception. Not only did he spill on me, fucking up my shoes, he didn't even bother to make an attempt to clean it up or tell the management so that someone else could clean it up. If you didn't know, wet bowling shoes are a bad thing. You can't bowl in wet shoes. You would stick to the lanes and probably fall. Then, you would transfer the liquid to the lanes, making them wet, so that other people would stick and fall. Drunk fucker almost got a beat down. Again, I refrained. If I wasn't at my wife's work function and in a place with alot of kids around, it may have been a different story.

No comments: