Thursday, August 30, 2007

Dark Angel, revisited

I used to watch the show Dark Angel when it was on. If you don't remember, it is the show that introduced us to a young, HOT, Jessica Alba (she on my list). Well, introduced me to her anyway. I thought it was a pretty good show back in the day. It is a look into the future brought to you by James Cameron. The basic story is that there was a nuclear blast in the US that knocked out most technology, so everyone is living in the dark ages. The corrupt rule and the little guy gets walked all over. Jessica Alba plays Max, a genetically engineered super soldier who broke out from where she was being held and trained as a kid. She's all grown up now and HOT. Have I mentioned that? Well, the show isn't as good as I remembered, but with the improved writing of TV in shows like BSG and Lost, all old shows are cheesey in comparison. She hooks up with a do-gooder and starts fighting the good fight. I don't remember the show well enough to go into details, but Jessica Alba is HOT. The show is pretty good too. I'm getting it through NetFlix, so it seems like it is free since I don't see a bill.

A few side notes: Cameron from Ferris Buller's Day off is in this show and so is a, corn-rows-headed Lt. Gaega from BSG. I recognize a few other people, but don't know from where.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just so I'm not confused on this fact, is Jessica Alba hot? I wasn't sure from your posting.

Eric Rhodes said...

She is kinda hot. Yes.