Saturday, June 02, 2007

Poker Problems

So, lately I have been getting my ass kicked in poker. I'm not really sure why. I guess it's been really bad luck. I played last night and started off OK. There were several hands that I was one card away from a killer hand, but kept missing. I guess I need to stop chasing hands like that. The thing is, if I hit one of those hands, it would be killer. The hand I went out on last night, I had a flush draw, a straight draw, and a striaght flush draw. Basically, I needed one of 13 cards. Missed them all. I had a few hands like that. It is very frustrating. Then, it seemed like everyone in the game would hit their hands against me. I guess it's just terrible luck. I guess I should say that when I play on my Xbox, my luck is pretty good. I've won several games, and my online ranking is pretty good. Of course, I'd rather win money. I guess I should quit crying. I know my luck will turn around. I just wish it were sooner than later.

2 comments:

Woody! said...

I should probably start playing poker on the Xbox. That could get me some experience I could use in real life. Right now, I'm too scared to play people in real life for real money. even small amounts.

And when you start playing Dead Rising, let me know. The game is almost too tough until you get Frank to level 10. I'll give you some advice on how to get some easy points and what things you don't have to worry about early on.

Eric Rhodes said...

Yeah, some tips on Dead Rising would be nice. It was a little strage to me that part of the game was taking interesting (aka gory) pictures of the zombies. I've gotten a few good ones so far, but it's going to be rough figuring out what to take and what to keep. Seems to be that my first priority is going to be finding weapons. I'm almost done with Crack Down, so I will probably be starting Dead Rising in a week or so.