Monday, June 18, 2007

Can you see my Xbox?



I was at Sam's picking up some food for the kids (they tear through a box of chicken strips like you wouldn't believe) and on a whim I checked out the Xbox 360 stuff. They have a few games and carry systems and sometimes have some other supplies. Well, this time they had a prety neat 'cool down' kit. Basically, it was a set of fans that you plug in the back of you Xbox to decrease the over-heating issues suffered by the Xbox 360. Along with the fan, it came with four re-chargable batteries and charger, and the cammo face plate that you may or may not see in this picture. To be honest, I needed some help last night when I wanted to play. I couldn't find the damn thing! Maybe I should have gotten the kit that had the red face plate. I'm SO stupid!

On a serious note, here is the first flower on the pansy I have been tracking.

5 comments:

Eric Rhodes said...

If you look closely, you can see the fans in the back.

Mona said...

What xbox? Do you have a picture up of it? :)

Eric Rhodes said...

Believe it or not, there is a picture of my Xbox in this post. Look closely in the TV cabinet on the left.

Lefty said...

Careful with the cooling fan, they have been none to actually cause more problems than fix.

By the way, what's your gamertag? After posting a few time on my blog, I would love to play with you (maybe even pull Woody in for a match on something).

Eric Rhodes said...

my tag is EZE2112. I'm all up for gaming.

What problems do the fan cause?