Friday, March 09, 2007

Most Viewed Picture


I really don't now why this picture of Gabriel with a 'boo' (what he called his pacifier) in his mouth has been viewed so many times (34). I guess it is an OK picture of Gabe, but he looks tired or pissed (or both). Maybe people just want to see the bar graph in the back ground. There are many cuter and funnier pictures on my Flickr page, at least in my opinion. For example, Gabe's 'monster teeth'. That always make me chuckle a bit. It has been viewed 15 times, but I think it is a much more entertaining photo. The only comment I have on any of my photos is on a Storm Trooper pic and it's from someone that I don't even know. I guess it is neat that people I don't know find my pictures interesting, but I wonder how this photo was found. I guess if you are looking for Storm Trooper pics, you could find it, but I didn't 'tag' it or anything. Personally, I would think that people would view pictures of Alydia more. She is just too cute for words. I must say, I am a little concerned that this picture of Gabe has been viewed so many times. I don't think I know 34 people that know of my Flickr page. I guess people could be viewing it multiple times, but I guess I am a little worried about perverts looking at my kids. I won't put any inappropriate pictures on the site, but there could be some creep that likes little boys with pacifiers checking out this picture. I am not concerned that anything would ever happen. I don't think there is any way for people to track us down. I just think it is weird that this picture of Gabriel is the most viewed picture that I have. Do you hane any favorites?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I put a picture up of my cousin, Seema. She is married now and 7 months pregnant. She got 145 hits after only being up 2 days. She was also marked as a favorite by two people I didn't know. I checked out their Flickr pages...one person seemed fine. Looked like a mom who had a bunch of cute and appropriate pics of kids, pregnant people, etc. The other guy was a creep. He had tons of pics of women who obviously didn't realize he had taken their pictures. Women in malls, women out walking around, etc. Usually women dressed ever so slightly provocative (low-cut shirt, whatever). It was totally gross and I immediately hid Seema's photos from the general public.

Eric Rhodes said...

that is creepy. That's sorta what I'm worried about with the kid pictures. No one has marked any of them as a favorite though, so I can't track them down.