Thursday, February 01, 2007

Almost Five and a Question/Something Interesting

Can you believe that, in nine days, Gabriel is going to be five?!?!? I can't He's growing up so fast. We are going to go to Chuckey Cheese's to celebrate. It won't be too many people: my parents, a few friends for Gabe to run around with, us (of course), and probably Jessica's dad and brother. I think I want to get him the Cars game for the Xbox. Maybe a few Transformers too. It's so fun to shop for him because he likes a lot of the same toys that I like. Yes, I just admitted that I have the same interests as an almost five-year-old. It's how I roll.


Question for you: Which show can first? Firefly or StarTrek Enterprise? I ask this because, on Monday, the SciFi channel has been running several Enterprise episodes back to back and I have been saving them on DVR so that I have something to watch in my down time. One of the characters on Enterprise is Malcolm (no, not Reynolds) and he was having a delirious dream about T-Pol (the smoking hot Vulcan science officer on Enterprise) and she was seducing him. Well, while seducing him she said that, in the Vulcan language, Mal-colm means 'serenity'. COINCIDENCE???? Malcolm Reynolds is the capitan of Serenity in the show Firefly. Wow. It is amazing how the universe unfolds.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to Gabriel! No clue on the Startrek question.

Herb said...

I'd place my bets on Firefly. I believe Firefly aired toward the end of Voyager.

Too bad the wrong show got cancelled in the first season.