Sunday, December 04, 2005

Questions Answered Today

Wow. What a day in college football yesterday. Of course, Texas and USC won their games big, proving that they belong in the National Title game. The big suprises were when Florida State beat Virginia Tech and Georgia beat LSU. Since the number three and five teams both lost, Ohio State should move up to number 4 in the BCS ratings, making them a sure pick for a BCS game. They will probably eng up at the Fiesta Bowl against Notre Dame. We find out today at 5:00 pm.

I'm watching the Pittsburg/Cincinnati game. It resembles the game Cinci played against Indianapolis. Lots of offense, little defense. I guess I'll pull for the Bengals, sice they are the Ohio team. The Browns are playing too, but are not on TV. Woody should be happy since the Bengals just went on top.

We got our Christmas shoppipng for the kids done last night. Shit toys are expensive. Expecially now that we have three kids to buy for now.

My Xbox is on the fritz. I don't play it much, but Noah does. The disk tray won't open and the status light flashes red and green. I need to take it to get looked at, I suppose. I guess if it's dead, I'll just have to spring for the Xbox 360 sooner than I wanted to.

3 comments:

Eric Rhodes said...

Wish granted. OSU vs Notre Dame in the Fiesta Bowl on 01/02/2006. I can't wait.

Anonymous said...

Re: the xbox, Johnny's went on the fritz a few weeks ago and we took it to a place in Grandview. They replaced the whole disc drive for $65, not bad at all. I can't remember the name of the place but it's in the strip center across from Chipotle on 5th and Northwest.

Eric Rhodes said...

I think it's working now. I took it to Best Buy and the tech guy got it open and took out the disk. It then went to the menu correctly. He said that the problem may have been a scratch on the disk putting the Xbox in a tizzy. I haven't tried it again yet though.