Saturday, December 31, 2005

Alias

I've been buying old seasons of TV shows so that I have some background noise and distractions while working at home. Otherwise, I get really bored. It started out with BSG, as stated in previous blogs, but I bought seasons one and two of Alias as well. Season one was pretty good, I guess as good as any season one of a series (except BSG. you GOT to watch that), but season two....WOW. The story is riveting and exciting, there are twists and turns everywhere. If you don't know, the basic story is about Sidney Bristo (Jennifer Garner), who thinks she is with the CIA, but really is working for a bad organization, SD-6. She finds out and becomes a double agent for the CIA to bring down SD-6. She goes on missions and other secret agent stuff. Her father, Jack Brsto is also in the same boat and they end up joining forces. The plot is too complex to really go into detials, but it is definately worth the time to watch. If you are a guy, this show illustrates exactly how hot Jennifer Garner really is. I thought she was cute, but some of the outfits that the puts on in this show are jaw dropping. The first season she is in this skin tight dress that could probably fit in a shot glass when scrunched up. It was pretty hot. It's kinda like taking James Bond and all of the hot girls they add in the Bond films for sexual tension and putting them all into one character. If you've never seen the show, I recommend that you that you take a look.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oooh yeah, Alias! I never watched it until last year, when they put it on following Lost. Then I got all the back DVDs and started catching up. I'm now waiting for the last disc of season 4, and I've got season 5 all Tivo'd up and waiting. Season 3 was kind of...slow. I had a lot of people tell me it was bad, and I didn't think it was, but they really dropped the Rambaldi stuff and there was really just no direction to the show. Season 4 picks it back up, and at first I was like "what's with the Rambaldi crap again?" but now I realize it's pretty necessary. And you know, before watching the show I never thought much of Jennifer Garner, but I like her a lot now.