Thursday, February 26, 2009

Xbox Revisited

So, lately I have been getting a little tired of the same old same old Xbox games I have been playing. Mostly because I play shooters online non-stop. I played Halo 3 for the longest time, then moved on to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, and lately Call of Duty: World at War. I played the solo games, of course, but my main game was the multi player action. Fun times. I guess I am getting tired of the multi player stuff. So, I am taking a bit of a break. I went back to Halo 3 and played the solo game on Heroic, which is one step higher than the normal difficulty level. I guess I am better at shooters now because I breezed through it. Now, I am going through Bioshock again. It is another shooter. Fun times. I don't know what I am going to do if a new game doesn't catch my attention soon. I was thinking about getting Guitar Hero or Rock Band , but I don't if I would like them. I may play Dead Rising again or Fable 2. It's weird, I have Left 4 Dead and Quake Wars, but they really don't seem to be doing much for me. Any new or cool games I should check out?

No comments: