Thursday, February 19, 2009

Should I worry?

I have been getting all sorts of magazines lately. Only I don't order magazines. I used to, but I am letting my subscriptions run out. I always would order a magazine, thinking I would read it, but I would get bored or the content would not be very interesting, so I decided to give up on magazines. However, I have been getting several magazines lately. Specifically, Rolling Stone and Spin. Maybe a few others, but I am not sure of all of the titles. Really, I just get them and then throw then in the recycling. My concern is that I may be charged for these somehow. I have not received a bill or any other verification that I would be getting a new subscription. I suspect that Noah may be ordering them under my name thinking that I would just throw them out or give them to him. He never asks about them or for them, so I could be wrong. has anyone ever had problems with magazine subscriptions? Would there be any reason for them to be sent to me without my asking for them?

1 comment:

Herb said...

I've never had this problem before; however, my suggestion is to look for the page that indicates the editor, associate editor, etc. names and on that same sidebar will be a phone number where you can contact the publisher or customer service.

As far as figuring out if one of your kids are subscribing in your name...well, I don't have an answer other than to be fair and upfront about it. Count your blessings that you're only getting Rolling Stone and Spin.