Monday, February 23, 2009

A Night of Near Superhero Proportion

Bowling was pretty fun Thursday. Granted, bowling is usually always fun. I enjoy it more whn I roll 600+ series, which I have been doing lately. My average is 196, which is probably the best I've ever maintained through a whole year. I would like to see it pop up to 200, but I doubt it will happen this late in the season. Anyway, back to Thursday. I was having a rough go at bowling in the first game . I was rolling where I wanted to roll and everything felt good, my ball was just coming up a little soft in the pocket. This means I was too far right of the head pin. In the 7th frame, I think I has a 115, which is about 30 pins behind where I need to be to hit my average. My team was struggling too. We were down about 60 pins. I made a quick change and nailed five strikes in a row and ended up with a 190+ helping my team win by 20. The second game I hit a 200, we won again. The third game I was doing pretty well, but my team was struggling again. We were down significantly. I rolled five more stikes to finish off my game and we ended up losing by only two pins. Damn. A near superhero performance. Still I ended up with a 616 series again, which always makes me happy. We bowl the first place team in our league this week. We are only down 11 points in the standings, so winning would be huge for us. They ae all good bowlers though.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Howdy,

When ever I surf on web I come to this website[url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips].[/url]rhodese1.blogspot.com really contains lot of useful information. Frankly speaking we really do not pay attention towards our health. Let me present you with one fact here. Recent Research presents that almost 50% of all USA grownups are either chubby or overweight[url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips].[/url] Therefore if you're one of these people, you're not alone. Its true that we all can't be like Brad Pitt, Angelina Jolie, Megan Fox, and have sexy and perfect six pack abs. Now next question is how you can achive quick weight loss? Quick weight loss can be achived with little effort. Some improvement in of daily activity can help us in losing weight quickly.

About me: I am writer of [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips]Quick weight loss tips[/url]. I am also mentor who can help you lose weight quickly. If you do not want to go under hard training program than you may also try [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/acai-berry-for-quick-weight-loss]Acai Berry[/url] or [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/colon-cleanse-for-weight-loss]Colon Cleansing[/url] for effective weight loss.