Sunday, February 15, 2009

Bathroom remodel

We are working on changing around one of our bathrooms this weekend. Actually, Jessica is doing most of the time consuming work while I am working this weekend. I am just planning on taking credit. Just kidding. I am doing the tool work and she is painting. She actually did a pretty good job taking down the old mirror, the old lighting, and the HUGE towel bar mounted to the wall. The job really isn't all that big. It is our half bath that we are fixing up. The towel bar was a little extreme. It was one of those that you could use as a shower towel holder. We bought a new one that is for a hand towel as well as a new shitter paper holder that matches. My biggest thing I wanted was a medicine cabinet. Most of our medicines are in one of our kitchen cupboards, which irritates me beyond belief. I try to get some thing out of the cupboard and five pill bottles fly out at me. Well, not any more! Is it silly that I am excited by nothing more than a medicine cabinet?

1 comment:

Betsy said...

We did a similar simple re-do on our (only) bathroom a few years ago. It's amazing what some new paint and a few new accessories can do! We actually got rid of the medicine cabinet and replaced it with a mirror. I went for aesthetics instead of practicality. Typical.