Sunday, March 16, 2008

Yes, It Was a Schload


As Mona commented, we got a "schload" of snow a week or so ago. Some areas of Columbus received about 20 inches of snow, but we only got about a foot. Still, it sucked. I have a small driveway and it still took me a hour to shovel. Not much fun. The kids enjoyed playing in the snow though. The snow came while Jessica was at work and she got stranded there. She had to work the next day, so she stayed the night and came home the following day after the roads have been cleared a bit. Luckily, when our street was plowed, then snow was pushed to the other side of the street so I didn't have to shovel again. Our dog, Moose, had a hard time taking his pee breaks in the back. He is only about a foot tall, so he needed to bound through the snow. I think he liked it, except for when the snow was above his head. It was HILARIOUS to watch. There were circles in the snow from where he was leaping through the snow.

More pictures on my Flickr page.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice photos! Moose is a funny looking dog. I don't think I've seen pics of him before. Very appropriate name for him. :)