Monday, March 31, 2008

Lions, Tigers, and Bears, Oh My!

I know, a lame title that has been WAY over used, I'm sure. Anyway, since the kids were on spring break and we wanted them to enjoy themselves, they went to both the Circus and the Zoo. I didn't go to the circus because Jessica took them on the same night as my big poker game. I kinda wanted to go just to watch the kids have fun. I guess they were a little leary of the clowns. Still, they rode rides and watch circus-y stuff. Pictures are on my Flickr page. I did go to the zoo though. I am not really a huge zoo fan, but I again wanted to watch the kids have fun. Ally touched a snake, but Gabe was a little scared, I think. It seemed like animals were attracted to him though. One snake followed him (in it's cage) as he walked by and a stingray came right up to him (in it's tank) as he walked by. Again, pictures on my Flickr page. the kids seemed to enjoy themselves, so it was worth it.

No comments: