Sunday, March 30, 2008

The wait is almost over

I saw in the weekly television guide that Battlestar Galactica starts this Friday at 10:00. WOO HOO!!! This will be the last season of my favorite show. Last season got a little weird for me, what with all the major characters ending up being Cylons. I'm still not sure if I buy that. Anyway, it was really frustrating knowing that the season was ending and that we has over a year to wait for new shows. At least we got Razor to tide us over a bit. We know that they will find Earth, but not much more than that. I am excited to see where they go with this season. I can only assume that it will be chalk full of plot and excitement. If they are going to end the story there is alot of things that will need to happen. I only hope that there won't be a shitty spin off like there was after the original BSG. There was a group of kids stranded on Earth with two Viper pilots. Since the gravity on Earth was 'less than they were used to' the kids were able to leap tall buildings in a single bound. The Vipers could also become invisible to be hidden on earth. It was a really bad show. Still, BSG in five days! WOO HOO!!!!

1 comment:

Woody! said...

I'm looking forward to it, too. Seems like they've been pulling out all the stops to promote the final push for Earth, even getting everyone to dress up in character to appear on Letterman.