Thursday, March 06, 2008

Scrubs is Fun

I have been watching the back episodes of Scrubs lately. It is HI-larious. Great characters, good story, oh and HI-larious!!! Plus, there are all sorts of hot girls in the show that often show up in skimpy outfits. I guess it is very realistic too. Jessica works with several doctors and they say that Scrubs is the most similar to real life hospital work. I am on season three now. Tara Reed is joining the show this episode. I don't get why everyone thinks she is so hot. She is OK, I guess, but is WAY to skinny.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't like Tara Reed. Just just has this air about her that I don't like. (as if I ever met her). Isn't she know as rather the party girl? ALF

Eric Rhodes said...

I think she has that rep. I thought she looked OK in American Pie, but then she lost weight, started looking like a druggie, and got fake boobies. Not that fakies are terrible, but on SUCH a sickly, skinny looking frame, they look weird.