Friday, March 14, 2008

Movies Update

I watched a bunch of movies this week. In case you care:

The Lookout - This starred the kid from Third Rock From the Sun. It is about a guy that gets into a car wreck, loses his short term memory, and then gets invilved with some bad guys that want to rob a bank. It sounds a little out there, but it was actually pretty good.

No Country for Old Men - I had high hopes for this one, but was a little disappointed. It was pretty good, but not as good as I thought it would be. It was totally against the normal movie line. The hero dies, the bad guy gets away, and Tommy Lee Jones just kind of fades away. I am glad I didn't buy it.

Dejavu - Should have been called DejaBOO. It had some good action sequences, but was REALLY dumb. Like Time Cops, only less likely. I won't go beyond that.

Scrubs really rocks still. LOVE this show.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can you please watch "There Will be Blood" next. We meant to go see that in the theaters and never did. A review would be helpful so we know if we should bother renting it or not. :)

Eric Rhodes said...

I'll give it a look for you.