Friday, November 30, 2007

It's Barf-tastic!

So, I pick up Gabriel from the bus stop Wednesday and he didn't seem himself. I asked him if he was OK and he said he was ungry and his tummy hurt. I got him home, game him some chips, and he didn't touch them. Uh-oh. I knew there was a problem. He trued to go to the bathroom and them laid down on the couch. Some ttime went by and he then sat up. I asked how he felt, he said his tummy hurt still and I asked, "Do you think you are going to throw...." Bluuuaaaarrrrrrffffff!!!! All over the new couch. Twice. And then again all over his bed later in the evening. That was all for him, but now Alydia is barfing every 20 minutes or so all through the night. Jessica gave her some medicine, so hopfully it will stop so that they can get some rest.

On a side note, I dropped a HUGE bomb last night bowling. My first game was a 130. I haven't bowled a 130 in about 20 years. I . WAS. PISSED. I stopped trying to bowl with finesse and just started whipping the ball down the lane. The results were a bloody finger, a blister, and a 226 and 198.

1 comment:

Mona said...

Wow! That's a lot of barfing. I only have to deal with pukey hairballs once a month.

FYI, after all the bark talk, I wasn't sure where you were going with the "I dropped a huge..." sentence. I was thinking, "AHHHH! TMI, TMI!" But then you started talking about bowling, not bowel movements. :)