Monday, November 26, 2007

Got My BSG Fix

Battlestar Galactica Razor was on Saturday night. It was pretty good, but added more questions to the piles of questions left by the season finale. Basically, it was the story of the Battlestar Pegasus from the point of the Cylon attact to meeting up with Galactica. The story was good and there were some good action sequesnces. It was a little disappointing because Razor basically showed you stories that were already told, like shen Kane killed her XO when he didn't order an attack. We also discovered that Kane was a lesbo and shagged the blonde Cylon. Why we needed to find that out, I don't know. I guess they wanted to add some shock value. I won't get into the story too much because I don't want to ruin the fun for those of you that haven't seen Razor yet. I feel like I can make it to the March premire of the next season.

No comments: